Wednesday, April 9, 2008

2007 Blooms

Hi to those of you who have stumbled on to my site!

I have just started this blog with the help of my friend who has a blog on Romantic homes http://www.romantichome.blogspot.com/. Since I did not plan on doing this today, I do not have any current pictures of my garden, so I have displayed the one I took last year of my raised bed in the backyard. This year the seeds from these plants have rooted and are ready to grow. Since they will bloom the second year, I have started transplanting them to a prime setting for next year. This is the first time I have ever started planning ahead of time with annuals. We will see if I did it right next year!
Hope to add to my blog tomorrow!
Part-time Gardner

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Welcome to blogging! What a beautiful garden!

Dragonlady said...

My, those blooms are beautiful, I don't think I have ever seen them before, What are they?
Brenda